We strive to be the employer of choice within our sector. Fusion is committed to offering all our staff the opportunities to gain qualifications and develop new transferable skills. Our focus on training applies to everyone in the Company, from Apprentices (who are employed with Fusion from day 1 of their apprenticeship) to Engineers and Administration staff.
To help our people fulfil their potential, each member of staff is supported by their line manager to identify and discuss their training needs.
We are extremely proud of the quality of our people. We have an ongoing programme of training and skills development to assist our staff develop their knowledge and skills base.
Some of our training achievements and awards include:
- All gas engineers hold Gas Safe qualifications and are externally audited quarterly;
- All oil engineers have successfully completed OFTEC 101;
- All apprentices are trained to NVQ Level 3 standard;
- All operatives are CSCS trained and registered;
- All staff and any specialist subcontractors receive full induction prior to commencing work;
- External programmes of essential skills offered to all staff outside of the workplace;
- All site supervisors qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 in Leadership and Management with the ILM;
- Administration staff trained to NVQ Level 3 in Environmental Technologies;
- Awards held for Growing Business of the Year, Best Place to Work, numerous Apprentice awards, and accredited to Safe T Cert.