Fusion Heating Limited –Privacy Statement
Fusion Heating Limited – Use of Personal Information
- Fusion will comply with all of our obligations under applicable Data Protection Legislation.
- In order that Fusion may perform its obligations to you, Fusion will collect and use information relating to you.
- Information which you provide or we hold may be used by us, our employees, subcontractors and/or our agents:
- For the purposes of attending your property;
- To help identify you when you call us;
- For contacting you in writing and/or by e-mail and by phone within formation about other services and products offered by us where you have consented;
- To detect and prevent crime, fraud and loss;
- For health and safety and risk assessment;
- For administering accounts;
- In the event that you may speak to any Fusion employees (or agents acting on its behalf) by telephone, your telephone conversations may be recorded for quality control purposes. Fusion will treat the recorded conversation as confidential and will only use it for staff training / quality control purposes and for confirming details of your conversations with Fusion.
- In order to protect your privacy, you may also be asked to provide suitable proof of identification. If any of your details are incorrect please let us know and we will amend them.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data. If you wish to avail of this right, you should submit a written request to :
Data Protection Officer;
Fusion Heating Limited;
Unit 14 Maryland Industrial Estate; Ballygowan Road;
Or by email at: email@example.com
- Should at any stage you decide that you would no longer like to hear from us or if you would like to have your data removed from our systems, you can do this by notifying us in writing at the above postal address or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 02890449499